The Options Trading Conference
Date: 28-29-30 August 2020 (Online)
Consultant & Market Technicals Expert - ET NOW
Founder - OptionsGeek
VP & Head of Research - SMC Global Securities
Technical & Derivative Analyst
Mrinal K Passi
Analyst - Phillip Capital
Market Technician & Founder - My Trading School
Founder - Asmita Patel Global School of Trading
Vice president : Derivatives Trading & Strategy -
Optionalysis Pvt Ltd.
Speaker: Jyoti Budhia
28th August /4:30 pm – 5:30 pm)
Speaker: Narendra Prajapati
(28th August /6:00 pm – 6:45 pm)
- Market Overview
- Adjusting Option Greeks
- Swing Trade Using Options
Speaker: Felix Frey
(28th August /8:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
Options confuse most investors. Some investors don’t even realize they are confused. The question is why? In this presentation, Felix Frey dives into how the industry has failed you and why the available education is the problem. He challenges you with 2 simple questions and shows you proof that neither the industry nor the experts know the answer. In fact, the answers are held by a tight knit group that Felix calls the Top 1%. In this presentation, he’ll walk you through those two questions that everyone is afraid to ask and the answers that no one in the world teaches.
Felix is the founder and creator of OptionsGeek.com, a disruptive Options Educational platform that teaches the average investor how to profit with options just like the Top 1%. He graduated the Wharton School in 1995 and spent 20 years on Wall Street advising, trading against, and trading with the most sophisticated investors in the world. Felix worked at the top Investment Banks, including Swiss Bank O’Connor and Bank of America, before he went to work for the prestigious Hedge Fund Scoggin Capital Management.
Speaker: Mrinal K Passi
29th August /10:00 am – 11:00 am)
Mrinal is an Analyst with over a decade of experience with PhillipCapital. With his experience in Alternative Research, he is instrumental in development of Advisory Product at PhillipCapital. He is also a guest lecturer at NISM for Derivatives and Risk Management. He is BE (Mechanical), MBA as well as CFA by qualification.
PhillipCapital is an integrated financial house with a global presence using information technology and distribution as our core competencies in the provision of financial services. We were established in 1975 and operate in the financial hub of 15 countries. PhillipCapital India, a part of the PhillipCapital Group of Singapore, is headquartered in Mumbai. It has presence in Equity, Commodity, Currency, Interest Rate Futures, Fixed Income and Distribution.
Speaker: Vedant Gokhale
29th August /11:15 am – 12:15 pm)
- Participant wise positioning of data. Understanding the data. Getting trades out of the data. How to avoid traps using this data
- Guaging the Put Call Ratio. Understanding it using data. Getting trades out of the data. Avoiding Bull and bear traps using this data
- Open interest Shift in strikes. Understanding it using data. Understanding why it’s caused using PCR. Getting trades out of the data. Avoiding bull and bear traps using the data.
- OI exhaustion and Bouyancy Thesis. Understanding it. Understanding it in depth using PCR data. Avoiding Bull and bear traps using this thesis. Getting trades out of this thesis.
Speaker: Sumit Jain
29th August /2:30 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Managing risk
- Managing Greeks effectively
- Effect of time decay on option portfolio
- Effect of curvature on option price/decay
- How to take advantage of curvature
- Vega effects on delta/gamma
- Frequency of rehedging in long Gamma/short gamma trades
- Characteristics of different volatility spreads
- Volatility smile(Risk Reversals)
Sumit is an experienced Trader with 13 years of demonstrated history of working in the investment management industry. Skilled in Options Trading, Portfolio Management, Investment Banking, Equities, Currencies and Bonds. Strong professional with an MBA from IIM Calcutta & CA background with wide knowledge in Trading & Investment Management expertise.
Speaker: Asmita Patel
30th August /11:15 am – 1:00 pm)
Speaker: Kunal Bothra
30th August /2:45 pm – 4:15 pm)
Speaker: Nitin Murarka
30th August /4:30 pm – 5:30 pm)
Nitin Murarka is professionally a chartered accountant, with rich experience of more than 15 years in the derivative strategy and quantitative research. He is also a head of the SMC Research team. He is responsible for the formulation of derivative and alternative investment strategies. He is instrumental in developing innovative products and having deep understanding of various asset classes, derivatives and capital markets. He regularly shares his experience and knowledge about the equity markets to the investors through various news channels such as ZEE Business, CNBC Awaz and print media.