Head – Derivatives Trading & Research SMC Global Securities
Day -1 (Theme – Swing Trading with Weekly Options)
Advanced Concept of Weekly Options
- What are weekly options? How should we look at it and why are they a preferred
instrument? - The concepts of Time Decay and Implied Volatility have an impact on option price
Trading Weekly Options with Advanced Momentum Indicators
- Preferred option setup suitable for each trading style and for each type of trader whether you are an Intraday, Swing or even Positional trader. These set up will be based on volatility, momentum and trend.
Buying/selling Options using Expansion – Contraction Indicators
- We will discuss the suitable indicators which will be helpful to implement the strategy
discussed to trade weekly options.
Managing Capital, Lot Size, Stops and Targets
- What are the trades according to our capital size? What should be the lot size while buying
or selling options? Where should we exit with a loss or with profits?
Risk Management, Position Sizing & Money Management
- How should we use option to manage the risk for single trade as well the overall positions?
How should we fiddle with position sizing and how to preserve our capital?
Day -2 (Theme – Masterclass Trading Strategies)
Ultimate Trading Setup - A Trading Ecosystem in Itself
- Best use of Bollinger Bands for consistent Profits - Best Strategy for a 'Range Bound and also Trending Market"
Trading Strategy Using Parabolic SaR - Multiple Time Frame Analysis
Best Trend Identification Moving Average Combo on Nifty (Short Term & Long Term)
BTST/STBT Trades : Using a Contrarian Indicator
- Combine two different dimensions of Chart Analysis to identify Contrarian trades
New Generation Candlestick Strategies - A Holistic View
Trading Strategies Using Renko Method
DON Ratio(How Fund Flow Shifts from Overbought to Oversold Markets